ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!!!! advice on what to do next.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1.6 clio (first car)
i wonder what that guy had when he was 17???? dont think it was a 182............ ye i know but that guy acted as if he was mr. perfect

Clio 182
no i dont love you, but i do love your tastefully modded car, oh il have the rims off you? 600 quid ok? also love how you modified further on a back road...EPIC FAIL! I had a corsa for my first car if you want to know, its what I learnt to drive in...something you should invest in maybe?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
no i dont love you, but i do love your tastefully modded car, oh il have the rims off you? 600 quid ok? also love how you modified further on a back road...EPIC FAIL! I had a corsa for my first car if you want to know, its what I learnt to drive in...something you should invest in maybe?

Seriously, what is your problem?!

The guy had an ACCIDENT. Not a ONPURPOSE.

He's not claiming, nobody was injured, he's learned his lesson. Jeeez.

Clio 182
im not saying he is claiming! im saying its people like this that makes premiums higher....i just dont get why its even on the forum? cliosport.net not cliogash.noob

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
im not saying he is claiming! im saying its people like this that makes premiums higher....i just dont get why its even on the forum? cliosport.net not cliogash.noob

Why people like him?? He's not claiming. You're picking holes in your own argument mate.

1.6 clio (first car)
corsa.......don't make me sick......oooooo wait......too late. And yes, you do love me, you just can't help come back for more, next time bring your mom, now get out the thread cowboy, before i have to get the whips out and have ur mom cowgirl me. Ye girl ride that thing, any bet's to wether he will come back????????

Turbo LY R27
corsa.......don't make me sick......oooooo wait......too late. And yes, you do love me, you just can't help come back for more, next time bring your mom, now get out the thread cowboy, before i have to get the whips out and have ur mom cowgirl me. Ye girl ride that thing, any bet's to wether he will come back????????

:S

Audi TTS S Tronic
Yeah, I would understand if he was claiming, but he isn't. Besides, even if he is claiming, it don't make a f**king difference!

He must have paid at LEAST £1500 for his insurance premium, the insurance won't pay that much out, so don't f**king complain! He aint putting your premium up because the f**king insurance company still made money from it!

1.6 clio (first car)
to the point in hand, ye i will need to get the engine out somehow without making an absolute arse of it, the engine bay is intact, i drove the car 10miles home it runs fine

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

:eek:

WTF was that?!

1.6 clio (first car)
ooo look who came back, no im not a virgin, 10month relasionship and not married, looking to do so soon.....i have a life and i crashed yesterday, and for some reason you have a vendeta against me, just get out the thread

1.6 clio (first car)
you will be here all week????????? hold on just a minute ago you said you were going, then you sent me some kisses???? you have mental issues....mate

1.6 clio (first car)
approxomatly how many times do you crack a w**k off over your 182???? in a day, or an hour....whatever is suitable, i don't think you have much of a life......why havn't you left?

Clio 182
btw, i dont think you have much of a car, or a life for that matter. what about those rims tho 'g' has your dad dun em up propa gud yeh bruv?

Status
Not open for further replies.