ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEEDED: Help building custom cage

80MPG BEEZA
how much does a cup racer weigh?

i dont know what matt black had his down to in the tt, im targerting 850 but cage is just adding in

80MPG BEEZA
hmm so getting 850 shouldnt be to bad polycard windows,carbon bonnet,mirrors erm only where pants

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
i lost 85kgs without the cage , thats PAS pump, aircon, stock rads, interior, race battery, ally bonnet fitted etc

80MPG BEEZA
ive taken out all interior every last little plastic plug,rear wiper motor and wiper,all wiring thats not needed and i took a holesaw to a couple of places in the back, just gotta start on the front, i just bought a red top 25 thats sitting on the bed it'll go behind the passenger seat at a later date

80MPG BEEZA
and bingo was his name ooohhhhhhhhhhhh

12.jpg

all bars next to pillars to attach reinforcing plates :)

Clio 172 cup mk2
that link shows a nasty looking evo....

Do you have any idea what that evo is!!!!! That my friend is Norris Designs (sign in background) customized Evo running something in the region of 850 -900+bhp with shortened wheelbase, made into 2door and roof chopped. Its an unbeleivable spec and you have to see this thing go to appreciate the work gone into it. Its mind blowing,

80MPG BEEZA

Do you have any idea what that evo is!!!!! That my friend is Norris Designs (sign in background) customized Evo running something in the region of 850 -900+bhp with shortened wheelbase, made into 2door and roof chopped. Its an unbeleivable spec and you have to see this thing go to appreciate the work gone into it. Its mind blowing,

and its been acid dipped! i read through the whole spec list and its some car look at its 0-100! i only linked it due to the roll cage, who cares about looks with the spec it has

80MPG BEEZA
BATMAN
ive got all the other fitting pics, do you have them?

yea ben i just got the whole file as there's around 5 different models with a few differences and some weigh more this ones 32kgs and only costs £435 so well under budget, hows the super charger work going? people keep on saying i should go down that route but its just alot of hassle!

80MPG BEEZA
im giving up on the charger i think! pm me that link dude, wouldnt mind a peak,

so whats the plan if your dropping the charger? i got fedup of thinking how im going with the tuning so im starting other way around first and i'll tune it last

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
LOL fitting pistons, cams, rods, headwork, ITBs, NOS, injectors, standalone, 4-2-1, de cat and cat back,

80MPG BEEZA
i was thinking itb's with nos but its on the same card as a turbo exactly why im leaving it for now and bide my time

Thats all great. I would still feel like a prick driving it though. Looks but ugly

hmm so getting 850 shouldnt be to bad polycard windows,carbon bonnet,mirrors erm only where pants
The ligthest weight is not having something there so bin everything run simple wiring loom for lights etc then space frame the car would be good.

80MPG BEEZA
The ligthest weight is not having something there so bin everything run simple wiring loom for lights etc then space frame the car would be good.

well thats how ive tried to think i dissconected the rear loom after everything was out then worked out what wires were useless e.g rear wiper wires,interior boot wire,aerial wire, certain earthing wires, door sensor wires and sensors, then removed plastic lugs and grommets then plotted out where the holesaw can go (would space frame but cant be assed) MOT is due on fri so i'll get that done, then i gotta take seats out to take carpet up and remove airbag wires, then i'll tackle the dash when the cage is going in, then front window has to come out to weld in reinforcement plates by some lucky crap TIG welder :rasp: before being sprayed then i can plod on with dash,race battery and the like and do front doors and windows