ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Neighbour's camera's

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
not that much TBH. its easy to rack up equipment if you spend money or list CF cards lol
LOL! Well edited for you then. Dont see what the problem is, people ask to list gear, so I did. ;) You are more than welcome to do the same.

Camera Bodies - 4

Lenses - 8

Flashguns - 4

Supports
Yes - 3

Filters
Yes

HANG ON - NOW I remember who you are - the hater from the rig photography topic I made. Awww

Last edited:
LOL! Well edited for you then. Dont see what the problem is, people ask to list gear, so I did. ;) You are more than welcome to do the same.

Camera Bodies - 4

Lenses - 8

Flashguns - 4

Supports
Yes - 3

Filters
Yes

HANG ON - NOW I remember who you are - the hater from the rig photography topic I made. Awww

I could not be arsed writting out all the stuff I have and I don't like rig shots, I also don't like street photography or landscapes either but not sure what that has to do with it

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Jamie have you got a decent Camera?

Im gonna need some decent pics of my car taking (FCS or something)

I will pay you via form of sexual favours?

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
I could not be arsed writting out all the stuff I have and I don't like rig shots, I also don't like street photography or landscapes either but not sure what that has to do with it
But you were quick to shoot down someone who can put in the effort....hmmm, once again, you bore me. :)

But you were quick to shoot down someone who can put in the effort....hmmm, once again, you bore me. :)

TBH never even knew who posted it at first, I read the posts not who posts them but still listing your memory cards lol

but at least you won't reply to this post if you are bored