ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

neon tubes

guess, but yal be wrong
i want to put some neon tubes in the footwells of my car and on the side of the seats. i want the footwell one's to come on when you turn the headlights on and the one's on the seats to come on when the doors open.

my question is how easy is the wiring and will there be wires all over the place???

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
not many people fan of neons on here, but the head light ones are easy just find a light like from the cash pot by the drinks holder, that turns on when you have your headlights on and then your doors you'll have to run a wire from the interior light, find the right connections and then down the pillars and so on....thats for a 2002 mk2 ph2

sorry didnt see what car you had

guess, but yal be wrong
not many people fan of neons on here, but the head light ones are easy just find a light like from the cash pot by the drinks holder, that turns on when you have your headlights on and then your doors you'll have to run a wire from the interior light, find the right connections and then down the pillars and so on....thats for a 2002 mk2 ph2

sorry didnt see what car you had

1.2 16v extreme4 05 plate if that helps

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
ye im sure its the same..its easy to do...but its hard for me at the mo..im recovering....

but ye if you need any help pm me

guess, but yal be wrong
ye im sure its the same..its easy to do...but its hard for me at the mo..im recovering....

but ye if you need any help pm me

my uncle is pretty good with wiring and electrics but he said he is a bit worried incase he does something to the car in some way

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
na should be alright...ive hard wired nearly everything in my car...sat nav...gatso...sound system..never had any problem...your uncle should know it then, i would double fuse it though just to make sure