ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 05 182 pics! Finally!

Can I email these pictures to someone? I cant bloody get them uploaded as you all know! GRRRRRRR :mad:

Clio v6

An error has occurred.

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.
Make sure you are logged in.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

nice

only thing i would say is how come the strips dont go all the way down to the bumper like other ones? (well on here anyway)

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 07 March 2005

nice, but that big yellow renault sticker needs to go lol
gonna do that but havent got round to it yet! :oops: need to put my cliosport sticker on also...

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 07 March 2005

nice

only thing i would say is how come the strips dont go all the way down to the bumper like other ones? (well on here anyway)
I asked the dealer that and he said they only come like that? But my sisters boyfriend is a signwriter so I might get him to finish them off?

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 07 March 2005

Quality pics mate

That one on Bottom right is class!

Where bouts?
errrmm through a mountain road outside Llangurig on the way to Aberystwyth.

Quote: Originally posted by subliminaljay on 07 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 07 March 2005

nice

I asked the dealer that and he said they only come like that? But my sisters boyfriend is a signwriter so I might get him to finish them off?

that is how they come from renault now so dont worry

Quote: Originally posted by T3ZJ on 09 March 2005

u got that from walker reno mate got mine from there :)

mint car mate
Cheers dude! Yeah from Walkers got to take the sticker out the back window though :oops:

Nice car mate. Wicked scenery. Must get back up there soon, brings back memories...

The more I see this car with the stripes, the more I think I want them on mine.

A silver one

Quote: Originally posted by craigs182 on 09 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by big_tymer on 08 March 2005

Whats the difference in an 05 182 and an 04 182?
?????????:confused:
So if theyre the same why make a thread titled "New 05 182 pics! Finally!"???

If its just the same as any other 182 why go to the effort of making a thread about it?