ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 10BHP Mod for Clio 1.2

Golf GTD
Now even faster 1.2 :D

Happy with the quality of the colours, althought the sticker isnt printed properly on the P, but other than that i'm chuffed

Attachments

• DSC01067.JPG
    DSC01067.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC01068.JPG
    DSC01068.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 83
  Golf R/Leon FR
very nice, i saw craig172's sticker yesterday and the quality was nowhere near as good as mine.
that looks nice, i have the big one in the same place :)

Golf GTD
Remedi said:
Cool, but you should have got the big one.

20bhp from that one!

;)

I dont need that much BHP, i mean stock this baby does 0-60 in 14.5 seconds, thats plenty quick ;)

Garf: I see some of the pictures that people haev posted of their new stickers and i was worried. I cant complain really, dont think its as bright as the older ones, but still, it looks ok. Just a bit disappointing about the P.

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
u dont need to give a clio 1.2 anymore bhp, they're already fast as fook :cool: btw i'd take the sticker back if it wasnt printed properly for the extortionate 5 quid we have to pay ;)

Golf GTD
i think its a problem with them all, and its only noticeable dead close.

Ill just wait and see what happens.

I'd definately love a cup spoiler, just cant afford one at the minute >.<

black/gold 182
clio head said:
at least yours looks straight....mines not....blame the old dear..!!!!
IV GOT A CONFESSION,,,I COMPLEATLY FOOKED THE FIRST ONE UP SO I HAD TO SEND FOR ANOTHER BUT IM HAPPY WITH IT NOW ATLAST :0)

www.renparts.co.uk
blue nose said:
IV GOT A CONFESSION,,,I COMPLEATLY FOOKED THE FIRST ONE UP SO I HAD TO SEND FOR ANOTHER BUT IM HAPPY WITH IT NOW ATLAST :0)

ROFL.. cry it all out.... its the best way.

Renault clio&laguna
nice mod, 10 bhp you say? :D
well, getting such stickers on a car is dificult when doing it for the first time.
Our stickers are ever more complicated an damm tricky to put on
but after a few cars you get experienced, now it's not a problem even at night ;)
5.gif

this size gives at least 30 bhp :p
if it comes to the sticker experience -all three were tuned up like that :D

4.gif