ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 colour

Clio v6

Have Renault renamed Paddock green to Petrol blue?

Exciting new colours are available along with competition stripes that evoke the sporting Renault Gordini from the 1960s. The new colours available are Liquid Yellow or Petrol Blue.

[Edited by Tomclio182 on 10 June 2004 at 9:24am]

Mondeo STTDCI

Looks green to me too. Thats now 3 "Blues" its available in. Does ANY other manufacturer sell the same colour in 3 different shades?

Clio v6

I hate all these photoshopped brochure snippets. Why do we have to order a new car and gamble or money on it being a nice colour?

If it still doesnt sell, I wonder what it will be called next month?

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by James on 09 June 2004

I hate all these photoshopped brochure snippets. Why do we have to order a new car and gamble or money on it being a nice colour?

If it still doesnt sell, I wonder what it will be called next month?
Silver. ;)

Clio v6

My V6 was grey on the V5. The grey V6 will probably be called Not sprayed yet.

Goodness knows what Paddock Petrol will be lol.

That green (blue) on the Renault site looks minging - why not call it bogie green instead? Cant imagine anyone would want a 182 in that colour! :confused:

Yup, me too. If the yellow wasnt an extra grand+, Id have gone for it... Its a corker colour and looks the mutts with the cup wheels...

dk

911 GTS Cab

sorry jeremy, hang my head in shame, it was early and I was laughing too much at the picture above.

20 lashings for me.