ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 exhaust from Renault - how much?

Clio 200 Black and White
Wow, seriously??

is that for the whole thing or just the back box??

ive just bought a 182 from a Renault dealer and he's offered to fit a brand new oe back box. I want to get money off and put it towards a supersprint so just want to know where I stand...

FF Clio 182
Don't bother they steel and heavy so they rust easily and snap. Can get something like a Scorpion 192 with decat for like £350, that will outlast the car../

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Don't bother they steel and heavy so they rust easily and snap. Can get something like a Scorpion 192 with decat for like £350, that will outlast the car../

Sn019 is better, single back box and weighs about 20Kgs less than the Std System, so light the hangers don't even drop and it hits the bumper, must the only time you space a Clio Exhaust downwards.

Clio 200 Black and White
It is my intention to buy aftermarket. Makes no sense to buy oe.

However, the dealer has promised me a brand new back box so I want to know how much cash I can get from him.

Clio 200 Black and White
right, I'll ask the dealer for 300 quid off and put that towards a decent aftermarket exhaust.

182 CUP
the price above was for an original Renault system mr rave!

oh right, sorry. MadUsa1 should still get a BTM though and not bother with original, or any other imo. Well made, looks good, light weight, not too loud but sounds awesome and amazing value compared to original system.
Cheques in the post right Fred?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
anyone know if fred opens Saturdays / how much he charges for fitting his new exhaust??