ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 Prices North Of England

Had my first scout round the local Renault Dealers today looking for a new 182 with the full Cup pack.

The best offer was £13500 from Sunwin Renault in Bradford, anyone know any better offers out there from Renault garages in the North??

Cheers

J.

£12.5k is the price you shoudl be looking for. Preferebaly with 05 interest free cedit.

The price they offer you will depend on a lot of things but the biggest thing is how well they have been doing. Gargaes with a poor months sales will be more willing to bend on price.

R

rich[182]

harratts renault j39 M1 wakefield should be able to do circa £12.5k with the 0% finance option if youve got 35% deposit

I paid just over £13k early last year from Nicholas Smiths in Skipton - speak to the Sales Manager Lee, good aftersales too

MINI JCW

I paid 13.5k 182 with full cup pack and i live near Sheffield, i ended up getting it from reg vardy rotherham and i must admit everything came with car and i have had no probs with it as yet (touch wood!!) also alot of dealers in the area wouldnt even budge from list price and it was hard work getting them down to 13.5k. I remember ringing a Sheffield dealer and saying can you give me a price he said full list price and i replied saying that i had been offered one for 13.5k from Roth and the dealer said you wont be buying it from us then and put the phone down, unbelievable!

I must admit I kind of got that response yesterday from a few places.

I felt that the garage in Huddersfield were not interested at all, he said he could get me a green one......!!!!!!! Defo missed that one..!! And Sunwin in Halifax didnt really understand the difference between the 182 & the Cup & I had to explain what the various options were.Hello...!!!!

MINI JCW

Quote: Originally posted by upperbank172 on 03 July 2005

I must admit I kind of got that response yesterday from a few places.

I felt that the garage in Huddersfield were not interested at all, he said he could get me a green one......!!!!!!! Defo missed that one..!! And Sunwin in Halifax didnt really understand the difference between the 182 & the Cup & I had to explain what the various options were.Hello...!!!!

Just keep ringing round the dealers mate and play them off against each other, im pretty confident that Reg vardy Rotherham will beat that price if only by £100, speak to a salesman called Mark Price he was really helpful when I bought mine

Arent Barrats imports though - for a UK one I would try Sunwin in Bradford (they have a nice Trophy outside too!) or Nicholas Smiths in Skipton - shouldnt be too hard getting either under £13k with both cup packs/metallic tbh

You can pick up a second hand one for just over 10K with few miles on the clock, wish i had done that, got mine from Reg Vardy Rotherham for £12,800, but i knew someone that worked there.

Ive been quoted £12.5k unregistered UK dealer metallic 182 with both Cup packs, pickup in Sheffield. £12.6k same spec but delievered anywhere in England......

Would much prefer a 0% deal but my local dealer has an 05 Inferno on 10,000 miles for £12,995 on the forecourt! Wont even talk about 0% finance.