ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 182 scorpion exhaust

clio 182
looks pretty good and low price. havent seen that backbox design on a 182 exhaust before. scorpion are usually top qualility tho

182 (Conversion)
I've got the RS182 and it's very nice. Raw sounding (de-cat)

Oh yea 192

Last edited:
  Not got a car
This is the one im planing to get, Its the only decent looking one with out being so stupidley big.

Renaultsport Clio 182
looks pretty good and low price. havent seen that backbox design on a 182 exhaust before. scorpion are usually top qualility tho

Janspeed did a very similar design to this. K-tec used to sell it with a choice of either normal or slash cut tips for roughly the same price.

think the Janspeed one was 2.25" bore originally?

clio 182 trophy
ive looked at the 192 before but i thought it was a bit of a backwards step as i already have a blueflame that is the same layout as the 192 minus the centre silencer also this one seems too have better tailpipes

Renaultsport Clio 182
That fitment looks nasty imo, whys it so far in?

are you serious? it's the standard one that looks nasty cos it juts out too far i'd say. having slash cut tips like these ones make it look soooo much nicer as it flows with the lines of the rear bumper which is nice :approve::cool:

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
i bet they took the pic while they were cold, once youve been driving it for a bit they grow by about an inch well the bluflame does

Tis true, I have a Blueflame on mine & have the tails set roughly level with rear bumper surrounds when cold. But once I've been for a drive they stick out a good inch ;) oooherrr !

I havent seen or heard the scorpion system on a 182, although I did have a full stainless exhaust & decat from Scorpion on my last car, was very pleased with both quality & sound. :D

Last edited:
  Renaultsport Clio 182
10 years ive been driving and ive had a Magnex, Scorpion, Ashley, Peco, and i have never noticed them growing an extra inch.

it does happen though mate. regardless of what make exhaust you've got there's no escaping the laws of physics ;)

apparently (i've only heard this so nobody shoot me!) the Milltek systems are the worst offenders for it. alot of people's bumper surrounds have been burnt by Milltek exhausts. not sure whether that's due to excessive play whilst hot or just poor fitment??

clio 182 trophy
i didnt mean every exhaust grows exactly an inch just the blue flame well mine does. My mate had a mg zs 180 with a scorpion & that used to grow

RSC 182 Cup
My RS192 certainly expands in length when hot. Most people just don't notice that their systems do it. ;)

Mine does sit a bit too far in when cold IMHO (and each side isn't quite even in length- I need to see if I can even it up a bit.)