ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 Trophy Owner - Parts Help

182 Trophy
Hi ClioSport Forum,

Hope you are all well, i've only just signed up here as there appears to be a-lot of knowledge. Great forum! I've recently picked up a 49k mile, 1 previous owner 182 Trophy and its undergoing some work to bring it back up to its former glory. I need help locating some bits if you would be so kind to help me

1. Offside rear brake pipe complete
2. Both front ABS rings - it has to be the ones with the more teeth. 40+
3. Rear exhaust mounts
4. New coil pack & leads
5. 1 fuel injector

Once the car is ready I'm looking forward to joining for meets/ track-days and B road blasts.

Cheers.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
I'd reccommend these for replacement exhaust mounts, no more NVH than the standard cheese mounts and last far longer, just cut the old rubber out of the mounts and stick these in.

182 Trophy

Great cheers. Would this one be ok, I needed both fronts

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

I can't vouch for the quality of the ones you've posted.
The ones I posted have been on my car for a few years and have been spot on.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Have a look at what's on the car. These are the ones I bought for my cup pack 182 a few years ago.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

Sorry just noticed I posted the rear rings.
The ones that @Porl posted are the ones you want.

Last edited:

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Rear brake lines, unless you are going absolute standard resto I'd get @BRT Motorsport to make you up some braided lines straight from the rear calipers to the hard lines running to the rear beam. Gets rid of those silly little flexis then.

182 Trophy
Thanks very much guys you are so very helpful !

Would someone mind sending me a link to a new coil pack & leads for my Trophy. Much appreciated