ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Arrival...

Hello everyone. After owning a scooby (which I loved) and having trouble with it getting nicked I opted to sell earlier this year and went from one extreme to another, I bought a mondeo. :eek:

After owning it just a couple of months I miss the performance that makes driving fun so its going, to be replaced by a pre-reg 172 Cup which I test-drove at the weekend. :)

Fortunately the Cup will fit in my garage when the scoob would not so it should be a bit safer from theft whilst still provide plenty of entertainment and trackday potential.

A quick question, I read somewhere the Cup is supposed to come with a splitter that the dealer fits, are there any other extras that I need to make sure the dealer doesnt "forget" to fit?

Thanks in advance.

I know, they were dark times and my judgement was clouded by fear from the attempted thefts. I rushed into a car change, which in hindsight was an error. :oops:

Still hopefully I have made a better decision this time, thanks for the list of things to check, hopefully that should save time when I collect her.