ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new autopia clay, plus other bargains

autopia have just released a new clay, its a fine one that can be used more frequently, got some myself and tried it today and it works really well.get it while the special offer lasts too ($10.95)

plus they got a few other bits of stuff on sale, well worth a look, pm me too and i can sort you a discount code also

auopia link http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?autopia+te6Zmk+index.html+CLIOSPORTCLICKY

ps, anyone interested in ordering some stuff let me know, as i mat order some bits myself, and we can combine shipping, done it a few times with jay and sheep etc

CLAY DETAILS

After more than a year in development, Sonus SFX Ultra-Fine Detailing Clay is in production and ready for pre-release to reviewers and early adopters.

Whats so different about this clay? Simply put, it is the most gentle detailing clay ever manufactured. It has been specifically developed for car enthusiasts who want to clay their car frequently without fear of adding micro-fine scratches to their paint. The polishing particle size in Sonus SFX Ultra-Fine Detailing Clay is 29% finer than our Sonus BLOCK detailing clay, yet its just as effective at removing common paint contamination problems. Be among the first 150 people to try this amazing new product.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y183/182blue/autopia_1852_3750050.jpg

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

the eyes and ears of the detailing world has spoken...cant go wrong @ $10.95 kids

if you order some stuff ill give it a go.

Clio v6

We made 150 "Sonus SFX Ultra-Fine Detailing Clay Samplers". When they are gone, so is this great deal.
:eek:

i would say so, but its subjective really, the new one deffo marks less, but removes as much crap, i like it, just ordered a second one

I just added 2 of those and one bottle of tech wax and postage was $40. So ends up prices being the same if bought in eng?

yeh, the bottles are heavy so can add up a bit, better if you buy in bulk $40 is only aprox £20, you can save that easily if you buy alot of things, also buy with a friend and combine shipping