ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New badges all round + Colour Coded Boot Button. Cyclone/Amphasite Content!!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I like that alot, on a side note re: the belt change, unless its dirt cheap i wouldn't bother. For the price in most cases you could have the engine replaced.

Worst advice I've ever read on here. A replacement engine and fitting would cost lots more than the price of a cambelt change.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Worst advice I've ever read on here. A replacement engine and fitting would cost lots more than the price of a cambelt change.

Spot on,lol. An engine change isn't going to cost less than £250+Vat. Will be off a week today to get the work done.

Then, next mod is some Cobra Daytonas off Nick.

Then, going to space the rears another 5mm as I'm not 100% happy now the fronts are spaced.

Then, going to get the engine cover done in cyclone and the filler cap in anthracite.

Then, it's due an MOT, as soon as that's been done I'll be on my way down to Cardiff for the de-cat!

There's me thinking once the badges are on, I'm not spending any more money on it, fat chance! :eek: