ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Business....

Hi all,

I have opened up a new business this week, we are a sign company called: "A And S Signs" we will also be making : Car Graphics + Number Plates,
we are looking into maybe doing Window Tinting too and maybe stocking car accesories also, within in time we will be stocking alsorts depending on interest

Any Questions Relating to Anything them either PM me or Email me : mailto:sbmbailey@hotmail.com">sbmbailey@hotmail.com

Website is Currently Under Construction.

Discounts Could Probably be arranged etc as we get set up.

Wish Me Luck and I hope to give you what you want.:D

thanks Everyone

Scott

Clio 172 Ph2

If I can think up a decent design for number plates (or copy one!), Ill get some off ya!

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

If your just up the road in barnsley i mite be interested in window tints if its a proper window out job.

Good luck anyway!

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

smbailey, theres always one that will take the piss (ages to think of name comment)

Good luck, I have also recently ventured out on my own - hats off to you.

Paul

if your interested in the tints and any one wants to look at the quality of the windows then it can be viewed on my demo car

cheers

sccott

i guess someone has to be based there ;-)

joke

I would like y0z2a for my rear side windows for the donny meet centuary gothic font (like the rally cars) :) how much please to be posted also.

thank you.

mailto:y0z2a@hotmail.com">y0z2a@hotmail.com / mailto:y0z2a@thebigsleep.co.uk">y0z2a@thebigsleep.co.uk