ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Camera [Liquid 182]

Liquid 182
Hi all, got a new camera at the weekend there and got straight to seeing what it could do. Its very complex and will take me ages how to use all the functions properly!
Heres a couple I think turned out ok.
All comments & suggestions welcome.

Oh and what is the verdict on 15" 2118's in anthracite? Trying to stay away from Turinis.

Harry

clio_slr1.jpg

clio_slr2.jpg

clio_slr10.jpg

clio_slr6.jpg

clio_slr11.jpg

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
clarity is very good

almost looks like its been animated in the 3rd pic

Liquid 182
Cheers for the comments, yeah its a K-Tec engine cover as said.
And how on earth did you figure out it was a 400D lol?

The front number plate was custom made by a friend with a graphics machine, he did the F1 graphics too.
Ill get you dimensions later on!

very nice pics that background makes the car stand out loads there is another thread of my liquid 197 i really like that colour. Think there needs to be more than one in the pics aswell 2 liquids just need to find another one close

Liquid 182
Thanks all for the positive feedback, im quite pleased with it at the moment also.
Id like to get another inlet manifold and have it polished and change the coilovers to sportline springs or H&R coilovers depending on my financial status at the time!
And of course possibly a set of 2118s re furbished in the same colour as my standard wheels.

Yeah I thought that location was perfect, just a plain white wall to really make the car stand out! Only problem is I didn't capture the colour very well, looks a little gold more than the true LY!