ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car 172 cup!

Clio 172 cup mk2
hi guys, picked this up last friday with just under 30k on the clock. It came with mintex pads all round and not sure if its got aftermarket springs on? ill look at a later time. I highly recommend mintex pads, fills you with confidance knowing the brake pedal only requires slight pressure and the brakes dont half stop the car. highly recommended imo!!!

Attachments

• P5050106.JPG
    P5050106.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 111
  • P5050107.JPG
    P5050107.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 81
  • P5050109.JPG
    P5050109.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 136
  M2 Competition
Looks dropped on sportlines... Have a look through the wheels mate, should be able to see what colour the springs are. But does look good fella :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I did ask you if it was on standard suspension when you were raving about it the other night ;)

Looks really good mate, glad your pleased with it.

Banana
Luvverly mate. Welcome to cup ownership. I have one and it's the first car I've owned for more than 3 years and I'm still lovin' it :D

Clio 172 cup mk2
Thanks for the comments guys! Its not perfect, there are a few marks on the car and i have noticed when driving the car hard round a tight corner that the tyre might be catching wheel arch slightly!

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
minta!!! As said looks dropped on sportlines, but iirc they will be black springs anyway.