ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Content = Supercharged Content

Mk3 Megane 250
Looks Nice buddy, my mate has one (Not strickly a GP But a Works) and 211 brake aint too shabby, had a shot and went like s**t of a shovel, espiecally when you hit the sport button, he also has the recaros in the thing aswell, and there surprisingly more comfy than the clio ones.

74075_464876978644_634463644_5888066_902157_n.jpg

Attachments

• 74075_464876978644_634463644_5888066_902157_n.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 30

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Looking sweet dude. How's it handling compared to the works kit? You going to get adjustable endlinks?

i cant answer just yet as i need it corner weighting etc but it feels alot tighter and the damping is much better.

Where did you enquire mate? :) Fancy emailing ben@rarerims.co.uk and you'll have an answer right away.

emailed you dude cheers

Looks Nice buddy, my mate has one (Not strickly a GP But a Works) and 211 brake aint too shabby, had a shot and went like s**t of a shovel, espiecally when you hit the sport button, he also has the recaros in the thing aswell, and there surprisingly more comfy than the clio ones.

looks decent dude i love my seats but would love a set of those recaros my fav seats!

Tangoed Works
You will need endlinks for proper corner weighting on these. When you lower the mini it loads up the arbs. I have the KW V1 as well and they are pretty awesome, also upgraded the ARB front and rear which has made the car 100% sharper. Only disavantage as it highlights the need for endlinks even more as the bars are under load even when driving straight and makes it feel a bit more stiffer. Once they are unloaded, it should decrease the firms ness on straights and come alive more so in the bends.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
You will need endlinks for proper corner weighting on these. When you lower the mini it loads up the arbs. I have the KW V1 as well and they are pretty awesome, also upgraded the ARB front and rear which has made the car 100% sharper. Only disavantage as it highlights the need for endlinks even more as the bars are under load even when driving straight and makes it feel a bit more stiffer. Once they are unloaded, it should decrease the firms ness on straights and come alive more so in the bends.

cheers dude

looks like some more stuff to add to the list but £310 for the Arbs! just gone for a Janspeed mani + decat so these will have to wait! lol

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got the Turini's fitted they look great imo

buttttt ive gotta raise the car up even further than i already have, as my car is no where near getting onto my driveway which im rather gutted about, if i have to go up too high then im gonna have to sell em and search for some 18"s as they'd be no point in me fitting the coilovers!

anyway a few pics

IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3882.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

Also managed to fit My Janspeed mani + decat and also some brake wear sensors to get rid of the annoying warning light!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh my i've just had a moment! I love OE stuff on cars like this but everyone knows Turinis pwn.

It just looks so good mate, really does. They picked a stunning colour to do the GP in aswell, a favourite of mine.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Stunning mate! I'm gonna have to pull my finger out and get some stuff done to mine as its looking pretty shabby in comparison!

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Stunning mate! I'm gonna have to pull my finger out and get some stuff done to mine as its looking pretty shabby in comparison!

lol get those cams in dude youll be fine then you managed to sort out the RB's?

the turinis look great! really suit it. very good looking car and i bet its a lot of fun too.

cheers dude its a cracking little thing just needs to be higher now!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Raise it up, looks too low, borderline broken! You planning on taking this to lemans?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
yes its going up was hoping to do it today but the weather has ruined that idea!

yes this is going to le-mans dude your worried about the height i take it?

Yeah, if the site was like last year that wouldn't get far. Will look great a wee bit higher.

Nice car... The driving shots... i tried the same... i was doing about 15-30...

I havent tried since but after reading a lot of stuff, you just need to be rolling about 3 or 4 mph... to create the fast effect outside the windows at 30 - 40 its much harder with the bumps to get a focused shot.

I will have to get a decent suction mount and try it myself.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Silly question but would it be possible to fit a rear bench? Obviously removing the strut brace.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
ye it is possible dude theres one over in America that has been converted

33_STA71358_1.jpg

33_STA71352_1.jpg

the grey area is the fact the car is down for 2 seats only thus would have to tested and re-classified as a 4 seater