ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car on Tueasday!

Silver 172 cup
I put down a deposit on a silver 172 cup today and i'm going to pick it up next week. Can't wait!
It's a 53 reg
37k miles
FRSH (just serviced)
I'm probably paying a little bit over the odds but it is in fantastic condition.
Just phoned up to get it insured. Thats all sorted out with direct line after having many problems.
Looking forward to being a proud owner and having alot of fun with it.

Many thank to everyone who has helped me in my previous threads and I will let you all know how it all goes.

Silver 172 cup
Didn't pay too much. £6000, which from looking on here is possibly a little over priced but it's worth it in my eyes. Good mot, taxed for 6 months and very good condition inside and out.

No climate control. None of the creature comforts but it doesn't bother me.

Sounds good to me, i'd take valuation & prices on here with a pinch of salt tbh.

Can you get some pics up when you get it please.

Only ever 200(ish) made in silver iirc.
Yea, only ever remember seeing 2 driving normally on the roads since I became clued up on RS Clios, im sure many passed me by but they are really really rare, keep it safe and tidy mate.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Silver cups are indeed rare - but also, so are cups with under 50k miles it seems! Sounds to be a good one :) Awaiting pics ;)

Dan

M2 Competition
Just up the road from me! You'll have to come to some of our meets mate, couple of us have cups and do a fair bit of driving...

Dan

LY V6 with Recaros
Very nice, I'm sure you'll love it! As said, quite a rare colour, get some pics up when you get it :)