ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car saturday(brag)

so whos lucky an will be picking up a shiny new car on september the 1st

:D like me

competions first photo posted
most miles in a day
first mods :rasp: ive got a few so i should win
first speeding ticket ;) not that its going to be me :eek:
first trip to the petrol station (ive got a dci so it shouldnt be :( )

1.5 dci 86 :eek: feel the speed lol hoperfuly it will be as quick as my 1.2 or a bit nippyer
im hopeing to remap it at some random point
no ones siting in my back seats they make to much mess :rasp:

Last edited:
  www.renparts.co.uk
you chose a good engine imo.... thats the one i would go for... th 1.4 petrol is gutless in them, my brother has got one..

320d
Nice motor mate, i'm not actually getting a 57plate on sat but need to wait for a bloke who is to part ex his 55 plate extreme for some 57 plate vauxhall so i can go any view his clio, surly this counts ;)

feck off they built mine my car wasnt the most normal spec either they did close the factory for a few weeks but thats no excuse considering you ordered it in june i got mine :S id be telling them to stick the car

i feel guilty now i thought your be getting yours as well :eek:

Last edited:
:D its on my drive i take some pics over the weekend i did how ever end up at a petrol station costing me 40quid on derv :eek:

nice an nippy very nice car

an its now got 60miles on the clock