ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car (VAG Content)

Corsa Van. Meh.
After selling the Clio over 4 months ago we have finally bought something. Seeing as I rarely use the car due to having a company vehicle I gave Sarah the choice to have whatever she wanted. My only criteria to her was it needed some poke. Her only criteria was it must be convertible. She narrowed it down to two choices. Either a 3.0i Z4 (same as Rob's) or a newer TT. Both in completely different price brackets but thats women for you. We searched for pretty much the 4 months trying to find a decent example of either but everything was either a dog or already sold. Eventually this one came up.

I left her to it and this is what she came back with. We gave it a good clean yesterday.

7813283066_3375c232c1_z.jpg

DSC_0017 by matt.horton99, on Flickr

7813286364_7023f59b43_z.jpg

DSC_0002 by matt.horton99, on Flickr

I'm not going to lie, I would of gone Z4 but the choice was completely hers. Having driven it briefly it does everything you expect it to but nothing more. We are now on the hunt for some OEM 18" alloys as we think the wheels look a little lost.

This should keep her quiet for a while!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good. Although I'm no keen on the colour of the roof, I think black would look better.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd rather drive your company vehicle. That does NOTHING for me at all.