ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio 182 has cliosport.net sticker on car :D

Clio 182 Cup
Hi Guys, Just got a 05 clio 182 cup in inferno orange and once I got it back from the dealer i noticed the Cliosport.net sticker on the rear window. I was just wondering if the previous owner was still a member and if there is anything i need to know about the car :D

media_zpse40be02e.jpg

media2_zps674d3207.jpg

That's my old car. I owned it from new but sold it after five years. It never suffered any impacts while I had it, but it was tracked twice and had a hard life. However, it never wanted for anything, and was maintained at all costs.

I cannot vouch for it after I sold it.

Clio 182 Cup
Hi Munson,

Thanks for the comment seems in very good condition with lots of receipts for work, nothing in the service history about a rear end repairs so fingers crossed lol Still drivers very well and Prefer to know an enthusiast drove properly and maintained then it been owned by a boy racer.

Clio 182 Cup
Hopefully it will stay in this condition and in time have a few extra mods :) thinking a nice induction kit to compliment the ktech exhaust :D

Clio 182 Cup
Really?? What a shame :( wonder why previous owner changed it for the ktech. Did you do any other mods to the car when you had it?

No. Only the exhaust.

Actually that's not entirely accurate. I got the track bug, and it once had Carbon Lorraine brake pads, Castrol SRF brake fluid, and removed arch liners and fog lights. But again, it was maintained at all costs. It never wanted for anything.

Clio 182 Cup
Thanks munsun for all the info an being honest :) to be honest of all the 182's I looked that with this kind of millage this one was the best by far body and mechanically wise .