ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio Mk2 Phase 1 Bodykit

ClioSport 182

Have you people seen this new kit on the K-Tech site if not then go onto it

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1486http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1486.

I think this is one of the best bodykits for a Clio I have seen, What do you people think?

I thinkin bout gettin in for my one, At the minute mines a black clio but im thinkin bout gettin silver flakes put into the paint when getting the bodykit done? How do you think this would look?

Any Chance somebody could photoshop it so the Clio is all black, cheers

Quote: Originally posted by SteDonaghy on 04 April 2005
I think this is one of the best bodykits for a Clio I have seen, What do you people think?

I think you should of gone to specsavers...

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 04 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by SteDonaghy on 04 April 2005

I think you should of gone to specsavers...
pmsl, classic... :D

Ouch, thats pretty damn nasty, shame to massacre the poor thing. I have, however, seen worse, so if thats the kind of confidence boost youre looking for, you found it in me!

williams 2 turbo

wow, didnt expect that, a bodykit getting sl*gged off on here!. if you like it fella go for it. in my experience people will sl*g it off no end on here, but will never seem to do it to your face!

Ex Ph-Quick

I like it best one ive seen. Go for it

And the paint with silver will look top.

DO NOT GET THE LIGHTS THOUGH sh*tE!!! imo

Quote: Originally posted by diamond geezer on 04 April 2005
wow, didnt expect that, a bodykit getting sl*gged off on here!.

You say that like its exclusive to ClioSport, take a look at any owners club forums and youll see a pattern emerge - the majority of members arent teenagers, blind or crazy.

Oh, Nova, Saxo and Corsa clubs are exceptions to the rule. :)

Pug 306 GTi-6

Thats looks fookin

nasty!!!! - doesnt follow the lines atall and looks like someones done it on photoshop for a joke :sick:

1.8 Civic EX

I like that. One of the best kits ive seen for the mk2. Dont like the rear lights or rear spoiler tho....

Yamaha R6

Quote: Originally posted by Finger Mouse on 04 April 2005

You say that like its exclusive to ClioSport, take a look at any owners club forums and youll see a pattern emerge - the majority of members arent teenagers, blind or crazy.

Oh, Nova, Saxo and Corsa clubs are exceptions to the rule. :)

Ill be an exception to the teenager rule.. Not a fan of kits.. =]

Quote: Originally posted by Aust1n on 04 April 2005
Ill be an exception to the teenager rule.. Not a fan of kits.. =]

Youre a better teen than I was! From 12 to 16 Id have given my right arm (and perhaps more) for something like that, thankfully reason kicked in just as I was allowed behind a steering wheel!

ClioSport 182
Anno yeh its so mingin its untru, why did i even like tha..

Hmmm would it fit my 182?

Jus jokin i ent serious lol

1.8 Civic EX
I might go an buy it.....

so I can burn it! lol (but then I'd probably end up entoxicating myself so thats a bad idea...)

RS Meg 175
that kit should have been killed at birth lol
why oh why do people persist in glueing these fibreglass monstositys to their car!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
front looks better if you customise :)

DSC01110.gif

DSC01142.gif

DSC01100.gif

DSC01190.gif