ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio turbo brochure

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
The Megane looks so good in it's picture. Pretty boring colours all round this time... is Racing Blue dead? :( and would love to see more Alien Green.

Face palm. What an embarrassment. There's one or two grammatical errors in there also. Still, they're only a global car manufacturer. Can't really expect them to double check a document that's going to be published for the whole world to see. Lol. Jokers.

Also lol at the options list containing standard fit items, and standard fit items that cost £205. Did anyone actually read this document before publishing it?

Lol good point. I also like that carpet mats are optional in the twenty thousand pound Lux model :eek:

Good old Renault. Beta testing their own brochure on the general public.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
LOL! Good spot.

They really are going all out with that! The 265 has the potential to get very expensive very quickly!

Between the Recaros/LSD/Xenons its adding circa 3k. LOL.

Rusty Cup
"the new Renaultsport soundpipe means you can glorious gurgle of the 1.6 200 HP Turbo engine from the comfort of you luxurious Renaultsport cabin"

Good work..

also the fact that the daytime running lights are an option, on the standard its optional but the lux gets them , did they not read correctly the european law on cars post 2011 that are new models , they don't have a choice they must have them .

They've mirrored the interior shots from the LHD car, which in itself is not that unusual, but look at the pedals. LOL!

Oh and standard equipment heated front seats - optional.

Blue will almost certainly be an exclusive Gordini edition colour, which will then be sold on normal cars about a week later anyway.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Blue will almost certainly be an exclusive Gordini edition colour, which will then be sold on normal cars about a week later anyway.

Lol true.

i wonder if the gordini will be rb :approve:

did I read somewhere that the gordini spec will be performance based this time around?

I just read European mapping is an option, I wonder what gains that will bring

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
did I read somewhere that the gordini spec will be performance based this time around?

Yeh Gordini brand isn't going to be nice wheels and some stickers. Taverez admitted 200 gordini was a lapse of judgement and has said Gordini will be reserved for more focused models, like Gordini of old.

I just read European mapping is an option, I wonder what gains that will bring

This is for the Satnav.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Yeh Gordini brand isn't going to be nice wheels and some stickers. Taverez admitted 200 gordini was a lapse of judgement and has said Gordini will be reserved for more focused models, like Gordini of old.

This is for the Satnav.

Do you think the cup racer spoiler would be available for the road car? (Released with the gordini maybe?) as, as awesome as it is, I'm not sure renault are brave enough to put it on a road car.

oh, satnav. That is. Genuine let down lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Luke, as you work for Renault, is there any particular reason why that brochure is so poor?

Poor planning mainly. Lots of people were on Easter break so it was left to a (French) placement student to sign it off as it needed to be out for the 8th to coincide with the pricing.

Lesson learnt, I've gone through it with a fine tooth comb and fed back the errors to the relevant department. An updated version should be live shortly.

Fair play. It's been pulled now. Whoever decided it was a good idea to let a placement student have final say in publishing a brochure, is a r...erm...a bit silly.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Fair play. It's been pulled now. Whoever decided it was a good idea to let a placement student have final say in publishing a brochure, is a r...erm...a bit silly.
Yeh we've removed it for now.

Agreed, although i'm not sure on what went on 100%. Some of it was due to a technical mix up. Either way it's being sorted.

​Ill post the link up when it's updated. Hopefully you won't find any errors in it :eek: