ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** NEW ** ClioSport Chat Room

Ok Peeps,

Ive written a chat room for ClioSport forum users and it is hosted on this site.

This is the first cut and therefore it is Basic in the feature list.

Id like you to give it a go to see how it performs and to find out if there are any major bugs with it.

A couple of things.

The chat room remembers what is being typed into it. So when you go in you will see previous messages other people have sent. So please bear that in mind as what you type is for all to see !!

You might think that someone has just logged off when you first go in. This is because when people login and logoff a message is posted. When you login all previous messages are displayed and thus the illusion is given that someone has just logged off (will make sense when you use it).

http://forum.cliosport.net/chathttp://forum.cliosport.net/chat

Enjoy,

Simon

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

looks cool but you have to turn you speakers down cause of all ther refresh clicking noises..

TT 225

I cant see the words on the screen without having my nose literally 2 inches from the monitor - people are looking at me strange in the office :confused:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

mike .. just add your own <font> tags heh..

ye, it stopped working once so much text had been put in.. It was geordiepaul that broke it .. not me.. hehe *points finger*

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Is the html parsing going in.. oh well guess I had my fun posting homer audio clips.. heh.

Foreground colour is now white and HTML parsing enabled.

If screen goes dead then click on the CLEAR button for now and you should see messages again.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Cool..

Next step.. bad language filter.. or a disclaimer before entering chatroom.. for those innocent under 18s

TT 225

Right - every time i click on the link it takes me to the log-in page. I log in and it takes me back here to the forum?? Help anyone please?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I had that earlier. Press refresh on that page, I think its being cached.

Yeh, you need to refresh the page once logged in.

Also if you open new browser windows from within the Browser then they wont all update. Only one will.

To have mutiple windows you need to launch the Browser from desktop and goto the URL.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

im getting the same problem as kelly and bubbles on my home PC now :mad:

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

you can, in the top of the window is a scrollable frame with the names of people logged in in it.