ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New daily hack

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Nothing special like but it's nice, smooth, bit of poke and it has the options I want. Also has a removable tow bar which will be great for me when I pick up my trailer so I can transport my Evo to combe this summer. Spent 6 months looking for one and there are a load of dogs out there! some of them for silly money.

Done loads of work on her this week to get her up to scratch.

Done some work to this now.

ZT260 front brakes
Synergy 2
4 wheel alignment
Bosch Aero wipers
New OEM mats
Plenum cleaned
EGR + Manifold cleaned
Just serviced the car
PCV filter changed
Bled the brakes with 5.1 fluid
Roof bars fitted

CIMG6983.gif

CIMG6984.gif

CIMG6986.gif

CIMG6989.gif

CIMG6997.gif

CIMG6990.gif

CIMG6991.gif

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I think I speak for Cliosport when I say that we werent expecting you to buy that!

What engine is it? Only driven one, very smooth, worringly slow!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
That's quite nice,
do the head gaskets go on those like ever other Rover, or are they a bit more reliable?

It's a CDTI so uses the 2.0D BMW engine so dead reliable. Also the car is a E39 5 series under the skin which is great.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I think I speak for Cliosport when I say that we werent expecting you to buy that!

What engine is it? Only driven one, very smooth, worringly slow!

Ha ha ha I thought I might get a few cheeky comments.

Yeah it was s**t in standard trim but now I have serviced the car correctly and fitted the tuning box + maf it goes really well.

I used to have a rover 75 saloon in this colour and engine. Loved it apart from the awful ride the 17s gave.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I was sure I was going to see an Evo after click this. I've just refreshed it and I can still only see MG...

306 GTI-6
X-Power Grey.

Considered one, went with a ZS 120..........................................................................................we all know whats coming......................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................
headgasket failure...............................after 25 days on the road :(

Great to know you dont have that risk hanging over you with this though, looks nice.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
X-Power Grey.

Considered one, went with a ZS 120..........................................................................................we all know whats coming......................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................
headgasket failure...............................after 25 days on the road :(

Great to know you dont have that risk hanging over you with this though, looks nice.

Yeah you are spot on, I would not touch any of the other models period. But I really like the look of the ZT Tourers and they way they drove so I count myself lucky I got a good one but like I said, 6 months, almost 1000 miles, and much abuse dished out for wasting my time to finaly come up trumps.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The V6's are alright. Its only the 4 pot petrol engines that are utter tripe.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Taigo
I always liked the look of the ZT in that colour, I'd have the Mustang engined V8 model myself. There was one when I went to the BTCC at Croft a couple of years ago and it sounded great.