ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New different spoiler, not to everyones taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Stagecoach Ticket
You could be different by running around ur street in your pants shouting things still wouldent make you look cool or benifit you in anyway lol. But each to there own bud good luck

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Actually.. it's a friday isn't it

One too many beers?

No mate its seriouse, ive not had a beer for a while, been saving up for this new mod, well worth it, cant wait to get
it on and have a drive with it

Seriously??

Its your car mate so upto you, but your best bet is to put that spoiler on ebay and leave that s**t for the corsa boys, FACT.

If you fit that youve got bigger Kahuna's than me, ROFL.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
You could be different by running around ur street in your pants shouting things still wouldent make you look cool or benifit you in anyway lol. But each to there own bud good luck

This is a cool as f**k mod, idont understand why no one agrees, thanks anyway for ur opion mate i didnt think it would be popular

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Seriously??

Its your car mate so upto you, but your best bet is to put that spoiler on ebay and leave that s**t for the corsa boys, FACT.

If you fit that youve got bigger Kahuna's than me, ROFL.

Ive just payed 250 for this mate been saving for ages to get
it

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
ROFL! Now you must be taking the piss?

I would've knocked you one up outta bolsa wood for a 5'er.

The lad i got it off said it was a import from some tuning company, showd me
before and after graphs which showed 12bhp gain.... Does this not sound rite? Said it was 450 new!?

So obviously a piss take, Being too nice and not defensive gave it away, If it was real... "whuts wrong wif the neons m7 they look gewd?"

I really hope you do this though.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
So obviously a piss take, Being too nice and not defensive gave it away, If it was real... "whuts wrong wif the neons m7 they look gewd?"

I really hope you do this though.

Im just a nice and calm lad i dont bite as that shows weakness, i apreciate the coments, i knew it wouldnt be liked but wanted to see exactly what people thought

More poke than viagr
Ill believe it when i see it lol ;)

Obviously a wind up.......i hope lol.....

Funny what you were saying about the performance gains of the spoiler there, im studying motorsport engineering and not once have we been taught anything about horsepower gains from spoilers, must be saving it for next year cos it sounds pretty deep stuff :approve:

Is it a JDM import?

Stagecoach Ticket

Funny what you were saying about the performance gains of the spoiler there, im studying motorsport engineering and not once have we been taught anything about horsepower gains from spoilers, must be saving it for next year cos it sounds pretty deep stuff :approve:

Is it a JDM import?

Mech eng 101 mate to add more performance and power add weight and ruin aerodynamics

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member

Is it a JDM import?

Not sure i think so, sumit to do with the d force and design of it? Im not to clued up on that side of things

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL at the fact we where selling these spoilers for £5 from halfords the other month.

That's right, even halfords doesn't want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.