ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new discs and pads for my beast---help super guys!! ;-)

hi guys my car need some new discs and pads all round

i want some that are better than standard set up but nothing stupidly expensive also i want the hoses changing are goodrige ones good in stainless steel?

also what is good brake fluid to get cos i want everything done at same time

cheers guys many thanks

cheers mate they are little out my budget i may have to split the pads and discs over a couple fo months cos they are ok at the moment which are good pads and good discs are there any that a re light weight cheers

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Personally, use stock disks, they are good. Pads get some Mintex Performance ones, very good and cheap £30 or so.

Lionel Richie
rear is the expensive part, new genuine renault discs + bearings + pads = £165 + delivery

i've been using the Mintex exteme on the V6 and they're very good, although i have my doubts about thier on track abilities

bugger mate that is alot any other ideas..what are good aftermarket discs ferodo, black diamond etc etc cheers

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FredYozzasport said:
rear is the expensive part, new genuine renault discs + bearings + pads = £165 + delivery

i've been using the Mintex exteme on the V6 and they're very good, although i have my doubts about thier on track abilities
We'll see how good they are on the 20th! ;)