ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust - Better or Worse?

i finally got my act together today and sorted out for the backboxes to be swapped, seeing as ive had the magnex twin sat in my garage for ages...

old:

IMG_0033.gif

new:

IMG_0063.gif

IMG_0065.gif

i had the guy re-weld the middle sections bracket to it sits higher... meaning i can go lower :approve:

IMG_0066.gif

so which one do you think is better? the original or the new? comments please :approve:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I cant see the old one, is it just the standard exhaust?, i like the new one though :)

wher u get this done from lad, n how much, alot better :)

picked the backbox up from someone on here...

took it to some powerflow dealer in ashton and they whacked it on... also sorted the mount and middle section... sound guy that did it aswell :approve:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
New is better, but still not my taste, not an exhaust fan.

its tempting... side strips would look good i just dont know how the bumpers would look!

next job is to try and sort the white edges of the tints caused by the dot matrix round the edges of the windows... hate how it looks atm :(

audi a6 3.0tdi
i've got the twin magnex on mine and love it. loads have said its too lud but i don't car when its popping and banging after a good blast :D

your car looks great mate :D

i duno the coilovers are max on the back and a suitable height on the front... im in the middle of getting some custom springs made up for the back to go lower... then i can adjust the front to lower too

al

ST on the way...
Lol ^^ he wasn't last time I saw him mark....... unless something's happened ;) pmsl

New one looks a lot better :)

Lol @ sy!!

Chocolate Bar™
yep looking really nice, got them fitted in both the side windows. thanks again for sending em :)

awesome, did you wet the window then put them on a squeeze the water out or just whak em on? i found they looked less bubbly and clearer with water on first...

Silver 172 Ph1
Dont laugh at manifold only thats me ATM after clocking a badger in birm *50mph* from Birm back to Cov :( not to mention waking up my neighbours at midnight when I finally got back.

New exhaust looks sweet now give me your old backbox lol

already sold :( someone snapped my old full cat back system off me on here within an hour of me putting it up