ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New exhaust for the 172 gives 22 BHP extra PROVEN!

Jap Shed
I think it looks much better without a 182 surround -

45phase2nova3.jpg

BMW 330D
Check out post number 11:

After a trip down the motorway at its new altered max speed of 88mph... my twin exhaust decides to part company with the car and almost hit my mates cavalier following me!! Also at some point on that journey, the rubber bath duck mascot which i had mounted behind my skull and cross bones sticker as a sort of rolls royce flying lady mascot, parted company with the bonnet, and flew off never to be seen again
45gaznova1.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
hat is so 5hit i would drive it around for a day for free!!

Clio 172 mk2
Saw that posted on here the other day.

Still makes me laugh though....whatf**king idiot does that thinking it's going to fool anyone!

80MPG BEEZA
do they make a fitment for the 172? i'm sure its better then my magnex thats fallen off twice now

Still makes me laugh though....whatf**king idiot does that thinking it's going to fool anyone!

do you really think they're trying to fool anyone?

looks like they've done it for a laugh to me

Clio 172 mk2

do you really think they're trying to fool anyone?

looks like they've done it for a laugh to me

TBH I f**King hope they have done it for a laugh.

It's a bit odd though that they have gone to the trouble of spraying up the original exhaust.

M

mini-valver

The guys made a few, buys and max power's them for £50.PMSL at all the people thinking it's real!