ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust system

Renault Clio Sport
I am now the proud owner of the
[h=1]KTR Clio 200 Pro Performance Exhaust System[/h]Following on from the success and popularity of our 197 exhaust system we are now happy to be able to offer our KTR Pro Performance exhaust system for the Clio 200 models including the Cup and Gordini. It is made from the same mandrel bent, stainless steel 2.5" bore stainless steel as our 197 system, and it fits into the standard rear diffuser. No modifications to the standard rear diffuser are required and the system fits using the standard hangers, it is also supplied with all the clamps needed for a simple installation.

Being a KTR exhaust system it is fully covered by our lifetime warranty, and having been developed from our 197 system it is guaranteed to sound superb.

We also have our decat pipe and sports cat available which are also listed on this website.
Noise wise the system is rated at the same sound levels as the 197 system which means:
Idle : 70db
4500rpm : 86db.

Standard exhaust system weighs 19.5kg, KTR exhaust system weighs 16.8kg[h=1][/h]

Renault Clio Sport
I'm still yet to fir this badboy haha.....I'm waiting on the phonecall from K-Tec to find out whether they can ship it to me tomorrow

For a 12month finance its not that pricey either quite managable (However you spell it) lol

But my girl is going to sound beautiful....Next on the list is the CUP Spoiler.....then Sticker Bomb my rear diffuser....Then save up the pennies for the upgraded Camshaft and get the engine remapped ^_^

MKV GTI
You took out finance on an exhaust?

Hope its 0%. Anyway im sure it'l improve the engine note.

Also dont sticker bomb the diffuser.

Renault Clio Sport
Yeah because its more managable for me that way to keep on top of everything.....Nothing wrong with sticker bombing if its done tastefully :p

Renault Clio Sport
This isnt a troll, i rarely post and when i do its about something true...I've bought the Cat Back system and im awaiting delivery....It cost me exactly £478.80 + £10 Shipping fees on top

I do want to sticker bomb my diffuser and i will be throwing up pics for everyone to see/judge/share opinion on.

I bought the system on finance as its managable for me to deal with...didnt honestly think that people would question why i got it that way.

Renault Clio Sport
I dont want a credit card, otherwise i know i'll be in constant financial s**t lol Hmmm.....think i'll stick with the diffuser for now ;) lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
If you were short on cash and really really couldn't wait for it (im just as bad) a 0% credit card would of been the way forward! :( As long as your happy mate that's all that matters really :)

Renault Clio Sport
Cheers man, I'm not always short on cash but with my work cos im self employed it can vary and saving is very hard to do....Least someone understands me ^_^

Suzuki Jimny
Self employed, so not guaranteed income?

​They'll be re-possessing your exhaust lol!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'm still yet to fir this badboy haha.....I'm waiting on the phonecall from K-Tec to find out whether they can ship it to me tomorrow

For a 12month finance its not that pricey either quite managable (However you spell it) lol

But my girl is going to sound beautiful....Next on the list is the CUP Spoiler.....then Sticker Bomb my rear diffuser....Then save up the pennies for the upgraded Camshaft and get the engine remapped ^_^

Which one are you doing? Inlet or Exhaust?