ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust Time... Scorpion RS192 or Miltek... (182)

PH1 V6
Hi,

Im looking to change my exhaust on my 182 and wanted to know what peoples experiences are with the above 2 exhausts?

Ideally i would like a yozza but apparantly they are not the easiest to get hold of! The scorpion looks like good value for money, although from pictures it only has one rear silencer compared to the 2 the OEM system has..... (i assume this is just the design of their particular exhaust)

what are peoples thoughts, or any other suggestions welcome :)

Nothing at the mo :(
neither if it was me,, the Ktech one looks and sounds nice :) search youtube for decatted ones, it sounds like my old yozza decatted :D

Clio 182 cup
I've got the KTEC ultra system without the silcencer on my 182 with a decat as well, sounds really nice, quite loud as well!

LY R26 #288
i have the rs192 and it has the same amount of silencers as the standard system. It has a nice deep sound to it but isnt very loud unless your gunning it. Fitment on mine wasnt bad considering how many people said you cant get them to sit right. Great value for money, im really pleased with mine.

PH1 V6
i have the rs192 and it has the same amount of silencers as the standard system. It has a nice deep sound to it but isnt very loud unless your gunning it. Fitment on mine wasnt bad considering how many people said you cant get them to sit right. Great value for money, im really pleased with mine.

excellent mate, your not far from me, perhaps i could have a look at yours before i dive into buying one :) yozza is super nice but they are expensive which is why im considering other options.

K-tec as Dammo said could also be worth a look at!

LY R26 #288
excellent mate, your not far from me, perhaps i could have a look at yours before i dive into buying one :) yozza is super nice but they are expensive which is why im considering other options.

Yes mate you can have a look/see how it sounds. Just let me know.

Arctic 182
i wanted a yozza before christmas, but settled for the janspeed/KTR supersport. Glad i did now, i love the slash cut look, sounds amazing too.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
As above, Fred@BTM posted up that he's taking orders for the yozza systems now.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

They are very light (lightest about unless I'm mistaken), and very high quality. You've only got to look at 2nd hand prices to see you won't lose out long term.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been pondering over exhausts for a while, had settled on a Milltek but then found Fred could get hold of Yozzas, so I've already called for one. Can't wait!

Waiting for my rs192 to arrive :) the only thing I don't like about the milltek is that there's no balance bar between the two rear boxes unlike the rs which maybe could lead to uneven exhaust heights. Someone on a thread I put up recently also said the millteks are prone to cracking (in that persons opinion).

S

Ste King 182

KTR / Janspeed from ktec had mine on my 182ff for about a week seems a good system and good noise !

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Piper's are v v good too, I got one because I couldn't get a yoz, I won't be changing :)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I'm running the scorpion system that isnt the RS192 (its the one with one silencer). Cant fault it and it isn't excessively noisy when you are taking it easy which I happen to like.

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Hear alot about these yozza exhausts, obviously they are shed loads lighter but I think they look tripe! Out rolled exhausts are old school RS fiesta turbo style?

CLIOSPORT 182
I'm running the scorpion system that isnt the RS192 (its the one with one silencer). Cant fault it and it isn't excessively noisy when you are taking it easy which I happen to like.
I just ordered a cheap scorpion one as I had to do my tyres, brakes, cam belt and alternator in the last 2 months :D

I got this one for £315
51XE-lSubIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
not sure what they like is yours dual box or single?

Black Gold Trophy
Miltek and scorpion are about the same noise wise, only advantage being with the miltek that if you wanted to open your cat up to a 2.5 inch exit you could keep you centre silencer on teh miltek as it's 2.5 inch bore.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
@Alfie G

Yeah mate that's the one I've got on mine. I've read it supposed to give the same sort of gains/noise (if any) as the RS192 system?

Looking for 182
I say go for Milltek, get the cat modified, and remove the centre silencer ;)

[youtube]4DIwGScQG84[/youtube]

Yes, I am just pimping this because I got it done this week and I love the noise, and the lack of leaking from the cat joins :)

It seems to sound raspy in the video/from outsite the car, but inside, and on idle, it's a lovely deep rumble noise.

GW200 FF
i would lol if the end of the vid was someone stopping and nicking the camera...

I'm going to get the same thing done to my RS192 at C&C in Glasgow on Monday, can't wait as the RS192 has leaked from the cat join since day 1. Also looking forward to a bit more grumble with the centre section removed.

I'll try a vid afterwards and we can compare!

Stripped yozza'd cup
Hear alot about these yozza exhausts, obviously they are shed loads lighter but I think they look tripe! Out rolled exhausts are old school RS fiesta turbo style?

Plus they have pretty much the best build quality of any exhaust available for the clio and sound incredible.

Looking for 182
i would lol if the end of the vid was someone stopping and nicking the camera...

I'm going to get the same thing done to my RS192 at C&C in Glasgow on Monday, can't wait as the RS192 has leaked from the cat join since day 1. Also looking forward to a bit more grumble with the centre section removed.

I'll try a vid afterwards and we can compare!

HAHA! It was my iPhone, so I would have been gutted :p

Would be good to see a vid of yours :)

Plus they have pretty much the best build quality of any exhaust available for the clio and sound incredible.

Even with the cat in place they're probably too loud for some people, which is a shame as I've only read good things about their quality. Do they make a quieter version? Something of the Milltek/Scorpion level of sound?

182 Blue Top
Squirrel, replied to the 182 thread on OC about your custom cat modification for some info if you dont mind , fyi ;)

ph1 172 and BG 182
iv got a miltek on my 182, i dont like it tbh, its just too boomy and boring, no rasp or pops and bangs, im looking for a yozza

You won't get pops and bangs without a remap. I have a Millitek and I love it wouldn't change it for anything. Never had a problem also sounds just right for me.

Lionel Richie
Even with the cat in place they're probably too loud for some people, which is a shame as I've only read good things about their quality. Do they make a quieter version? Something of the Milltek/Scorpion level of sound?

they're not loud! LOL

bt if you REALLY want a centre silencer can be added in at extra cost no problem

Clio 182
Hey guys i didn't want to make another exhaust thread seems as though this one is already up, I was just wondering how does the Miltek system compare to the Ktec/Janspeed supersports 182 system? Does anyone ahve experiencesd with these either?
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1264&appid=2

My exhaust snapped on me last night so in need of a speedy replacement :(

and apologies if this seems like a hijack.