ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Gallardo Pics and Video

Evening all!

Was bored tonight so fired out for a run and took some pics, and a quick vid. Its not the greatest, so will get another one at some point! I tried to get one from the outside but the wind was too loud!

DSC_0667.jpg

DSC_0663.jpg

DSC_0675.jpg

DSC_0665.jpg

DSC_0678.jpg

DSC_0668.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0660.jpg

[YOUTUBE]tYA40svMs_0[/YOUTUBE]

Comment welcome.

S4 Avant
Christ that must get some attention!

I'd love to have one of those to drive round in :dapprove:

Pics are stunning too

Thanks guys. :)

Christ that must get some attention!

I'd love to have one of those to drive round in :dapprove:

Pics are stunning too

Your not wrong mate, the attention is unreal. You can't stop for petrol without someone speaking to you, or taking a picture. If I park up and go into Asda or somewhere, almost everytime I come out there is someone having a look.

Today was the best! Arrived at the gym and parked at the front window. Once inside two girls came over and said they had a bet as to whether it was mine, or my dad's! LOL. One of them lost £20 :lolup:

S4 Avant
Today was the best! Arrived at the gym and parked at the front window. Once inside two girls came over and said they had a bet as to whether it was mine, or my dad's! LOL. One of them lost £20 :lolup:

Haha! Pics?

I need to rent a super car at some point in my life... or sell a body part for one.

-
Thanks guys. :)

Your not wrong mate, the attention is unreal. You can't stop for petrol without someone speaking to you, or taking a picture. If I park up and go into Asda or somewhere, almost everytime I come out there is someone having a look.

absolutly epic car mate!

in reply to the above story how old are you?:p

Neither of them were even remotely attractive! lol

You do.. Most journeys end up taking twice as long as you have to speak to people!

'53 172 Cup
Love it mate and a cracking clour... but all that horsepower and bravodo still doesn't stop you from gettin stuck behind a pesky micra... lol!!

Just jealous really!!!

Tav

Clio 197
Next purchase...something to resize photos with...I can't even see them on my Mac Book screen!

Porsche Boxster987S
awesome mate. Really would like to pop up at some point to see it if you wouldnt mind

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Ahhh you must of either worked very hard to get that car, or be a very very lucky bloke. Its a beauty.

DCi 100
Annoys me how it has the same old airvents as aload of other cars..

Funkin lovely car though, my choice out of the super's never mind just lambo's. Aspired to get to the point where I personally could own such a machine, but it'll never happen.

Ever going to take it on track or?

Ive just finished my GCSE's. Whats your job and how can i get it?

I work on the rigs. Its surprisingly difficult to get into just now though.

awesome mate. Really would like to pop up at some point to see it if you wouldnt mind

No bother Paul.

Upmost respect mate, looks stunning.

Live the dream...

You know what my response to this is! :lolup:

Upon you.

Thats where i want to be :D

Dont suppose you fancy a part ex with a 8 year old Phase 1 and a cunning smile?

Well.. Come to think of it, wouldnt mind! ;)

more to the point what the hell is your insurance?!

Its not half as bad as folk imagine.

Love it mate and a cracking clour... but all that horsepower and bravodo still doesn't stop you from gettin stuck behind a pesky micra... lol!!

Just jealous really!!!

Annoys me how it has the same old airvents as aload of other cars..

Funkin lovely car though, my choice out of the super's never mind just lambo's. Aspired to get to the point where I personally could own such a machine, but it'll never happen.

Ever going to take it on track or?

Plan is to go over to the Nurburgring at some point, and have a trackday voucher to use at knockhill, so will be on track then :D

knock £10-£15k off that figure for a start!

I'm yet to see one for £45k. But I think the prices are levelling out. Most folk who had to sell, have now sold. Alot of 04's seem to be £60k upwards!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Seriously though, why do people ask what he does and what he earns...?

Brass neck much?

Minding your own buisness ftw!