ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New girl from herts - Hi

Hi, I am Marie and am after a clio 182 asap, I used to have a 172 cup but sold it last yr but I cant keep away from these clios and now really really want a 182!! please feel free to contact me if u know any for sale around £5500
Thanks, luv Marie x :)

you may know it, clio?
hey welcome, where abouts from herts are you?

theirs quite a few of us on here from their

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Another from Herts! Where are u guys coming from?

Stevo lady... :) I'm in Hatfield!

Hey all, I'm from Welwyn Garden and got a 182 at the weekend! Might see you all around if your lucky!

5.5k is quite cheap for a 182 - You might struggle if you want a decent condition one!

There is a 182 cup on the forecourt outside waters in hatfield, its up for 9k but the guy said to me he would take 8k when i enquired, you might be able to haggle down even more!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Where abouts in Welwyn Garden? Thats where i am!

Hey all, I'm from Welwyn Garden and got a 182 at the weekend! Might see you all around if your lucky!

5.5k is quite cheap for a 182 - You might struggle if you want a decent condition one!

There is a 182 cup on the forecourt outside waters in hatfield, its up for 9k but the guy said to me he would take 8k when i enquired, you might be able to haggle down even more!

Yeah i drive past that every day, but i doubt the salesman would drop down to the 7k mark, let along 5k!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-RENAULT-...6066&_trkparms=39:1|65:2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 - But it now price of £6750 - Not bad. If you search for Clio 182 there is one for £5.5k but the mileage isn't mentioned.....I imagine it will be quite high!

Thought you were a Hatfield boy? Im from woodhall area, where abouts are you?

Well wen i said hatfield, i meant i go aroudn Hatfield alot... lol

Woodhall?? thats round the corner from me, i live in Sir John Newsom Way, next to Creswick Primary.

For 5.5k you'll get a high miler or nail IMO. I'm selling my mint 182 but I'm looking for 7k for it. I'd either up my budget for a tidy car or resign myself to a mint phase 2 172 for 5.5k.

Oh right yeah I know that road, Your not too far from myself, Im the other side of woodhall to you. Your probably see my car around, It's an electric blue with a private plate!

Last edited:
club.gif

Yeah got it already

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Welcome to CS.

Good to see more girls, esp as us guys are such gentlemen... ;)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Well i must live round the corner from both of you as i just moved to Welwyn two weeks ago.

Got a black 172 with black and silver wheels, private plate etc so might see you lot about.

Cool - Some fellow Clio buddy's! what sort of area do you live in, do you know the woodhall area? thats where we are from.

Welcome to the W.G.C! what do you think of the place?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Fook me, a Welwyn Garden City meet is in definately needed!!!

Would u 2 be interested? I know some people who would come also!

I'll organise something after the Alexandra Palace meet.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Im in Woodhall too lol.

Yeah i know the area quite well as i only moved from Potters Bar. Just moved out a bit further as the rent was cheaper. I like WGC though.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
OMG!! 3 people in Woodhall area...

Right what are u guys doing 2nite?

A minimeet 2nite?

A little busy this week, Were have to get something lined up though! How was the alexandra palace meet you did?