ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New guy thinking about buying a Clio 172/182

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
That black 182 has hurt my eyes. Why would someone do that?

As said above, I'd go 172 with the money you have or PH1. For a decent'ish 182 you'll need £2500 +

Awesome cars though.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Cup front shocks dont fit standard 172s. And the rear shocks are the same.

Buy a 172 and get decent coilovers, tyres induction kit and exhaust and your sorted.

RB 182 195bhp
No offence, but maybe you can't afford one just yet? The ones your linking are just sheds, your going to have to pour money into them. What's the point? Save up some cash and get a decent one IMO

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Another new member that comes on here, asks a load of questions, then completely ignores the advice given.

Leave him to it, let him go and buy a Cat D off autotrader for cheap. It will serve him right for not listening.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
And then say all clios are s**t as he bought a heap.....

I'm awaiting his reply on the mileage and belts

I don't see the issue with this one tbh http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-RENA...4255290?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4d0e692bba

Nothing a can of black plastidip wont solve.

It's much cheaper than other 182s, so it's probably a shed.

It's had silly silver bits painted on it, so it's probably been owned by an idiot.

Idiots generally don't know how to look after a car properly, so again it's probably a shed.

There's 3 issues with it already. Save more cash or go for an older car. Or regret buying a shed.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I know it's sold. Just gives a feeling for the market value though.

Lol. If you think they are worth buttons, then go and find one for said amount of buttons and buy it. But don't say we didn't warn you. Just save enough for a decent one, else you will be paying for it through repairs and maintenance.

I'm awaiting Daniel to state his famous 'educating pork' line, then this thread is complete. Welcome to the forum by the way.