ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Head Unit.

Chocolate Bar™
^ what models are they. for some reason that website has never worked for me

ST
Both bluetooth ones mate.....both top of the range from both makes without going to single DIN nav/dvd etc.

Site seems to working ok for me?

Alan.

A well built VW
Alan ive got the Pioneer DEH70MP a little bit older than the one in the link and its a good machine (never liked the Alpine one i had )

Becker is nice too but a bit dull for my liking

Leon Cupra 300
Ive got that becker its mint!

HUfulldash.gif

HUmain.gif

Chocolate Bar™
quite like the latest pioneer, and once i'd got used to my old one i couldnt fault it.

if i ever go for another cd player it'll be nakamichi but the lack of steering controls would really bug me.

Leon Cupra 300
yeahh dead easy.. im next to useless at that sort of thing, just pulled out the old leads and whacked them straight into that.. you have to run the wire for the mic for the handsfree too.

ST
Good shout mate tho he wants £15 postage n thats a lot of money to be sending over ebay....whats £30 anyways...?

Leon Cupra 300
car audio security wanted 7 quid or so for postage.. i were going to get it from ebay but wanted the piece of mind of somewhere properly to send back to if have any problems