ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Here! Matt's Silver 182.

Clio 182
Hi everyone, new here and new to the Clio scene altogether!

Purchased myself a 182 last week, feel like I got a good deal. Majority of the car seems to be in very good condition, drives really well, done 84k, FSH, cambelt and dephaser done 12k ago. Paid £1500 for it.

This is upgrading from a (dare I say it) Ford KA, so as you can imagine the change for me is massive!
Not too sure what my plans are for it as of yet but I'm more than open to suggestions. And I'll attach some pictures on it now.

I know it needs a good clean, which will come in the next few days, as well as headlight restoration and cleaning up the seatbelts.
I have no idea, why previously it has been lowered further at the front than the rear.

So anyway just wanted to shout hello to everyone!

NdU1wmo.jpg
n00cFiB.jpg
pWwWWp8.jpg
dL9D3xE.jpg
sbuU7p9.jpg

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good.

If you're handy with a DA you can get those headlights looking like new, or you can get hold of a 3M kit for them. Makes a world of difference to the appearance of the front end. It already looks to be lowered a tad so possibly been done on springs. Look low enough to have been cooksports tbh.

330i. E30 Touring.
Nice buy.

First mod has to be a Skoda Fabia splitter. Less than £15 delivered and finishes the front bumper off nicely!

Clio 182
Thanks for the welcome guys!
Nice buy.

First mod has to be a Skoda Fabia splitter. Less than £15 delivered and finishes the front bumper off nicely!

Yeah seen a lot of people say about these, will be looking to pick one up soon!

Looking good.

If you're handy with a DA you can get those headlights looking like new, or you can get hold of a 3M kit for them. Makes a world of difference to the appearance of the front end. It already looks to be lowered a tad so possibly been done on springs. Look low enough to have been cooksports tbh.

Gonna be doing the lights in the next few days. Cleaned the seatbelts yesterday and they've come up really nice! Also replaced the dull interior lights with LED's and will look to do the rear plate light too.

Welcome to the club mate! Nice deal you got there. Who were the belts done by?

Can't remember off the top of my head, but I know that the garage isn't one that's frequently listen on here, however they were done 4 years ago now, so will be looking to get them done again within the next 6 months anyway so not a problem!