ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New JAP Bus

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Well after thinking about a Clio 182 and a EP3 CTR to replace the 306 HDI i got a civic type R on Saturday .

Sone cr*p pic today and first thing will be a Groupe M to replace the most dirty air filter i have seen LOL

150.jpg151.jpg

146.jpg147.jpg148.jpg

Still like the EP3s. Epic gear change.

LOL at it being a shed. Not everyone spends each weekend polishing their engine with cotton buds. Although TBF that filter looks hyper-pauper :(

My reasoning for it being a shed is if the owner runs a filter like that, I hate to think what else has been bodged/hasn't even been done at all to it. It hardly looks a mint example also, hence a it looking a shed...

120d M Sport
How is it a shed? It's got a dirty air filter and a grubby bay, thats it? Rest of the car looks enough to me considering he's just got it.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
This

Full Honda Service history with all stamps in the book only two owners from new . Filter is a mess and engine needs a clean but drives spot on and not a shed .

How is it a shed? It's got a dirty air filter and a grubby bay, thats it? Rest of the car looks enough to me considering he's just got it.

CBR1K, F21 125D
Some people don't wash engine bays.

Better for it IMO.

Should have got a ATR though Bognor ;)

M135i
Looks fine to me aside from the dodgy filter. Interior looks reasonably well-looked after too from the pic.

Also, good call on the GruppeM. I've got one on my FD2 and they sound fapping brilliant!!

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Filter head is now off and changed for AEM off my old Civic VTI . Engine bay will be cleaned at week end .

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Great cars.

I don't personally think they should be compared to Clio Sports, they're way too different.

Apart from a grubby bay that looks really nice, shed my arse! One of the best colours and a good base to start from.

GruppeM, RBC, decent exhaust and a Kpro/K100 internally and slight drop and your laughing.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Tidy up a little ( engine bay LOL) New rear type R badge , New battery , new front tyres , Gruppe M , Job done .

Just had new discs and pads all round and new front calipers .

Wouldn't mind one of these at some point. Any plans for it?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Did you find it at the bottom of a river lol?!

If it had full history, why didnt they clean the air filter? Unless they did it with mud/rust of course ...

Great gearchange on these.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Did have a Tegiwa on it but was taken off for the sale .

Did you find it at the bottom of a river lol?!

If it had full history, why didnt they clean the air filter? Unless they did it with mud/rust of course ...

Great gearchange on these.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Great cars.

I don't personally think they should be compared to Clio Sports, they're way too different.

You could say that with any car though, they're all fairly different but in the case of Ep3 vs RS Clio there are a lot of similarities.

Just checked the price on a gruppe M :|

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can't believe they matched that gearbox with that steering. :(

Epic gearbox, one of my faves tbh.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Gear box is the best part of the car so far . Short shift and an amazing feel .

Steering is on the light side but not as bad as i thought it would be .

Ride is not as harsh as i thought it would be also.

Can't believe they matched that gearbox with that steering. :(

Epic gearbox, one of my faves tbh.

Evo 5 RS
I think you need to crop your avatar now :(

lol

Doesn't look that bad externally but as said that filter looks rather hanging lol. They are bullet proof though so even with an unserviced one if you're willing to spend a penny on it you can't go wrong...

Please tell me there was s**t on your lens, and that isn't spunk all over your interior? ;)

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Sorry got to excited with the V-TEC YO ;)

lol

Doesn't look that bad externally but as said that filter looks rather hanging lol. They are bullet proof though so even with an unserviced one if you're willing to spend a penny on it you can't go wrong...

Please tell me there was s**t on your lens, and that isn't spunk all over your interior? ;)