ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New JAP Bus

Focus Tit Est & R26
cut them off with a hacksaw and fit new ones
ive got the same problem with the 172, they will be cut off soon
car looks good btw

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
nice car buddy.
2 lads at work have them,ones in dark grey and the other is black like yours.
black one sits very low and has the exhaust done,does sound very nice.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Got the B pipefitted but if anyone is thinking of doing this it’s not an easy job on a 10year old car LOL

Bolts were rounded and welded on lots of hours and swearing and it was doneonly to find in the process I have broken the manifold gasket .

New one now on but will need to adjust as its hitting the heat shield .

Breaks are next at the week end with Hell lines , dot 4 fluid and Ferodo DS2500 pads

Alan

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
That's why i'm taking mine in when I get my unsilenced b-pipe ;)
Plus the fact I broke my Trolley-J

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Good Call was apig of a job to do and still need to fix the knocking from heat shield

You haven't got the dodgy batch have you?
The bends slightly out and causes knocking on the shield! Check CTRO and the B-pipe threadR

Rob messaged me explaining mines a week or two off now whilst he gets them all fixed.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Yeah it was from that batch but looks like it fits up ok .

Will have a play at the weekend and remove the heat shield that should sort it if not i wall speak to rob .

You haven't got the dodgy batch have you?
The bends slightly out and causes knocking on the shield! Check CTRO and the B-pipe threadR

Rob messaged me explaining mines a week or two off now whilst he gets them all fixed.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Some new parts have arrived

At £ 450 for an induction set up it better sound good ;)

150.jpg