ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New job = maybe a new car

Clio Dyn 1.2
yeah i got a very similar quote at first, u need to add your parents to the policy, and it will drop by a huge amount. also if you keep your car on the street at night, its cheaper :S dont no why? i wud have thought keeping it in a garage is surely safer lol.

sev

clio 1.2 16v
break through..

mum and dad as drivers as they both drive my car now ( the clio ) and want to be on the new one, .. its £1,209.15p.. which is alot bettterrr than £2776.07p..

hmmm 1,8t gti cud be an option ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Mate...

Insurance varys MASSIVELY on the area you live. People saying " Oh im 19 and only paying 20p etc. thats because there Post code has a good rating, they probably have a garage etc etc.

For me to insure a 1*2 at my current address im taking 2.8k with 3 points. if i were to say i was living at my nans house (Very posh area) and keep it in her garage, id only be paying 1500.

Go for a Pug GTI or a saxo VTS (see my recent pug 106 GTI thread).

You may also wanna consider an ibiza cupra turbo (1.8) as these are massively cheaper to insure for me than a clio. another thought i had the other day was the older shape fiesta zetecS which are pretty nippy.

Get a "faster" upgrade (1.6/1.8) as these will be less to insure than a 2.0. then when your 20/21 move up to the car you want.

Thats my plan anyway :cool:

clio 1.2 16v
also a clio sport is onli 1423.. i want my own policy tho so mum and dad cant drive it i wud hardly get to drive either as mum and dad wud use it alot more :(

clio 1.2 16v
Mate...

Insurance varys MASSIVELY on the area you live. People saying " Oh im 19 and only paying 20p etc. thats because there Post code has a good rating, they probably have a garage etc etc.

For me to insure a 1*2 at my current address im taking 2.8k with 3 points. if i were to say i was living at my nans house (Very posh area) and keep it in her garage, id only be paying 1500.

Go for a Pug GTI or a saxo VTS (see my recent pug 106 GTI thread).

You may also wanna consider an ibiza cupra turbo (1.8) as these are massively cheaper to insure for me than a clio. another thought i had the other day was the older shape fiesta zetecS which are pretty nippy.

Get a "faster" upgrade (1.6/1.8) as these will be less to insure than a 2.0. then when your 20/21 move up to the car you want.

Thats my plan anyway :cool:

yer i like what ur thinking ;)_