ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new kid(i wish)on the block.

clio 197
thanks.
got a few plans for her to be going on with...
paul up at leeds "rs tuning" is doing the first 197 remap for me
and then plan on new panel filter,exhuast and meg225 drilled discs.:D

Last edited:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
it should be able to keep up with the 182 boys then lol. only joking fella. should be a little rocket then

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Welcome mate, nice motor not keen on the standard wheels on the 197 though and prefer racing blue

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Welcome.

Looking forward to getting the remap on my car when I get it back from the bodyshop. What exhaust you going for?

clio 197
thanks for the warm welcome.
remap is getting done around the middle of next week,going with paul from rs tuning to some place in halifax to get it set up on the rollers properly.
this is the exhaust that think i'll be going for...
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2275
would like to get it lowered but at the moment they only seam to do springs and dont want to ruin the ride or shocks.had 60mm drop(coilovers)and 18" on the 1.8t golf ive just sold and was a pain in the rear over bumpy roads and speed bumps.
jase...

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
welcome to CS...you'll have to come to the yorkshire meets. haven't seen any 197 at the meets yet...enjoy the car