ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New lense time, any help ?

Flame Red Delight
Looking to get myself a new lense, fancy getting into some macros maybe ? something that fits nicely in between my sigma 10-20 and my nifty fifty. Not really wanting to spend anymore that £400 sadly, anybody any ideas? Looking to get back into the whole photography thing.

Thanks again

Callum

Cupra
Canon, Nikon, Sony?

What do you want to shoot most? You can only take so many Macro shots before they get boring. :D

Flame Red Delight
Sorry is for my nikon D200, at the moment i mainly shoot car photos and landscapes, the sigma is great for wide angle landscapes but i am looking to getting into some miacro shots, drips and splashes etc, but then again i would like something like 35-70 for my car photos and landscapes, unsure what to go for unfortunately

get yourself some kenko extention tubes to use on your current lenses.

might want to consider getting the Nikon AF 85mm f/1.8 prime

Flame Red Delight
quite like number 1 and 7 in this months photography vote, what lenses were used in these photos ?

Flame Red Delight
Went for the sigma 24-70 f2.8 non hsg version but seriously wat a lense for the money

Ian

Focus TDCi
Same lens I have, but for Canon. How much did you pay for it Callum? Not really used mine since I got it tbh, not had chance. Intended to get it as a test before getting the Canon L version, but will have to see how it goes.

Nice purchase anyway mate, stick up some photos once you've had chance to get out with it. :)

Flame Red Delight
got it for just over £200 posted to me mate, bit of a bargain i thought anyways, and yea its supposidly a really good lense and will get photos up when i get it mate :)