ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Megane RS

Not sure about the megane myself, looks better in the flesh

Its defo rad, just not sure if its in a good way!

We should congratulate Renault for a least trying to stand out from the crowd. Everything else looks so much the same.

i saw a 3door blue one pass me the other day i though it looked wicked... 17s on it.. stood out from the crowd... i want one

Just to set the record straight I was one of the 1st owners of a Cup well so Reno tell me, I got mine in ealry Sept I think, anyway its on a 52 plate, the ones seen on 02 plates are the models give to the press to thrash!!!!!!!!!!

Soryr if I missed the point of the thread but I felt it was my duty to keep the facts straight!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

i was behind a megane today, and it looked really good, but then it turned in front of me and that bloody back window stood out like a sore thumb, even the tiniest bit more of a curve to it would have sorted it out.

172 man sorry i only read the 1st page sorry im so tired after a long day.........i think they lool ok, nothing special yet though!