ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member and My New Racing Blue 182

S1RST/205GTI
Picked my 182 up on Thursday. After looking at a few in other colours, I saw this one on autotrader but wasnt too sure about the colour. So went to have a look anyway and when I saw it, I had to have it.

Its a 1 owner car with 19'000 miles on and mint.

Went for a run out yesterday over the 'c0ckayne Loop' which runs from Kirby Moorside to c0ckayne and back to Helmsley (In North Yorks). This was used back in the 70's and 80's on the BTRDA/Motoring News Road Rally Championship(and probably still is now ;) ), try it out if your near by :D .

Went out today and took a few pictures with my mate in his Fiesta ST:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

VRS
welcome to the club matey and good choice with the colour ;) :D

bet your mate was gutted when u left him in your rear view ;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
tell your mate chin up from me about the car he left the dealers with!!!

he should have bought a focus rs instead!

as for your choice mate, spot on in everyway, enjoy the car!

S1RST/205GTI
tell your mate chin up from me about the car he left the dealers with!!!

he should have bought a focus rs instead!

as for your choice mate, spot on in everyway, enjoy the car!
Cant get a decent Focus RS for the money he paid plus he wanted a brand new car and insurance would be more on an RS.

BMW Z4 3.0i
Congrats on the new car and welcome to the forum.

Better to keep it standard though IMO.

makavelli - I was leading, so he didnt leave me, lol. :race:

pepsi69 - Chin is well and truely up thanks, as my mate has said, there were a few reasons why I didnt get a Focus RS, and I don't like being greedy, one RS is enough for me ;) :D

Having driven both cars, I think that they both have their plus's and minus's and I like them both. The clio looks great in that colour with those wheels, think it was a good choice.

Here are the Pic's off the RS site (was a brill drive over those roads, clio handles really well:clap:):

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

CheeRS
Andrew

S1RST/205GTI
cheeRS for the replies:)
If the exhaust did need replacing i would probably put a s/s one on anyway so it lasts longer.Not going to change the exhaust just yet.

RenaultSport 197
Welcome to CS.. Pay the fiver and become a real man! :p

Also the car would of looked much nicer without the Fiesta getting it's nose in lol.

Only joking, lovely Clio mate.