ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member and Owner

Renault Clio 197
Hi Guys,

New owner of a 197, totally in love with the car. R eally impressed with all the info on here and given me ideas of what to do with the car. Thinking of heading to french car show in a couple of weeks just wanted to know what to expect and if anyone else would be displaying with this club. Look forward to hearing more about your projects.

Couple pictures below.
MOTOR.JPGMotor 2.JPG
Ali.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Liking the splitter mate!

ClioSport will have a stand at FCS and you're more than welcome to be on it.

Renault Clio 197
Liking the splitter mate!

ClioSport will have a stand at FCS and you're more than welcome to be on it.
Awesome good to know! I see you're in Berkshire, I will be driving up from Ascot so may see you on route.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Awesome good to know! I see you're in Berkshire, I will be driving up from Ascot so may see you on route.
I'm in Windsor mate but in Ascot or around there a fair bit. Normally driving my van however because 42mpg compared to my normal 21..

Where abouts are you?

Renault Clio 197
I'm in Windsor mate but in Ascot or around there a fair bit. Normally driving my van however because 42mpg compared to my normal 21..

Where abouts are you?

My girlfriend lives in Windsor on Springfield Road and I'm in Ascot right next to the racecourse just a bit down the hill towards the lights, the 21mpg is a killer when I first got the car it was 26.1 now im down to 25.6 and dropping.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
My girlfriend lives in Windsor on Springfield Road and I'm in Ascot right next to the racecourse just a bit down the hill towards the lights, the 21mpg is a killer when I first got the car it was 26.1 now im down to 25.6 and dropping.
#ProbablyKnowYourMissus
Be good to see another 197 about.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Haha probably, I'm sure I will see you about although did I read yours has been under a cover for 8 months?!
Has indeed mate. Just started getting it ready in the last month or so. Ball joint left to do. Common and expensive issue mate so look forward to it ;)

Renault Clio 197
Rear disc and front disc with pads, what are we thinking? Looks ok to me?

Attachments

• IMG_7918.JPG
    IMG_7918.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7920.JPG
    IMG_7920.JPG
    220.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7922.JPG
    IMG_7922.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7921.JPG
    IMG_7921.JPG