ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member Clio 172 Cup

RB 182 195bhp
Hi, been a member of the site for a while now. Sold my 306 Gti-6 a few weeks back and bought myself a Clio 172 Cup about 2 weeks ago, thought it was about time to post. The car was from Southampton and seems to have been a forum members car. Anyone recognise it? Has K-Tec stealth stainless exhaust, K-Tec coil overs, drilled and grooved discs and Toyo Proxies. Pretty pleased with it but want to get a new steering wheel as IMO the standard ones are far to big and although mine isnt that badly melted its well on its way. A few pictures: (Hope this works)
036.jpg

043.jpg

My favorite of it so far:
044.jpg

DSCF1589.jpg

And a few of it with my mates Fiesta Zetec S's:
DSCF1567.jpg

DSCF1566.jpg

DSCF1590.jpg

DSCF1588.jpg

DSCF1583.jpg

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Welcome to the forum buddy I just got my 172 cup yesterday. I have to agree with you the steering wheel is a bit on the big side, an has areas of melt on it too.

RB 182 195bhp
Yer pretty chuffed with it, goes about the same as the 306, but has abit more low down grunt and feels lighter on its feet. Dubby, just looked on your profile, you work for Costa, and so do I haha. Whats your real name, inevitably going to know someone you know or visa versa lol. What part of southampton you from?