ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Kent (Not quite got a Clio yet)

SEAT Ibiza 1.8t FR
Hi all :)

Just joined the forum as I'm looking around at Clios atm for when I sell my Ibiza.

I'm looking to get a 182 with the cup packs as a cheap car to throw around and have some fun in. Got a couple of mate with Clio's on throttle bodies (not sure if they are on here or not) and they say they are great fun so really got me into them.

This is what I'm driving atm:

IMG_0487_zps134dbea1.jpg

SEAT Ibiza FR 1.8t stage 1+. Its pretty rapid and handles really well with everything I've done to the car, but its just not as exciting as I was hoping it would be :( So I'm hoping that a Clio will put a big smile on my face.

I don't need the car on a daily basis so it wont be staying standard for long when I do get one, so watch this space :p

Looking forward to getting to know you guys,

Tom.

P.S If anybody is interested in buying the Ibiza let me know and I'll give you the full spec :p