ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New mods and a wash for the cup!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Right Started a new thread because i have refurbed the turinis again to matt black lol. I think it looks really good with matt black but not too sure on the yellow calipers now?

I have also just had my unsilenced k-tec stealth fitted and it sounds awesome, really raspy at high revs and a deep rumble at lower rev's. It's loud but not too loud, and it seems really quiet atm when crusing!
The pic's arn't the best, i was gona take some better pic's at the peak district but its gona rain soon so wont be driving too far out:(

Next mod rear bumper. Also gona try and do some vids later too:cool:

Dirty
newcuppics559.jpg

newcuppics560.jpg

newcuppics561.jpg

Clean but dark pic's as it's gona piss down:rasp:
newcuppics563.jpg

newcuppics565.jpg

newcuppics566.jpg

newcuppics568.jpg

newcuppics569.jpg

Last edited:
  BG182®
p**n!! Looks top notch mate. The yellow callipers suit it well IMO, although that rear bumper is waka doodle doo lol, Good choice to change it.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
p**n!! Looks top notch mate. The yellow callipers suit it well IMO, although that rear bumper is waka doodle doo lol, Good choice to change it.

Cheers mate glad you like it:D:D

Much better once you sort the rear bumper. Stealth sitting abit low??

Nahh..... the exhaust sits very tight to the underside of the car and it's on a brand new mount too.

Might just be the angle;)

Golf R/Leon FR
very nice fella, once new rear is on its will be even better.

stealth looks a bit low, should be completely hidden

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Mondial + Silver! = Perfect! Never been a huge fan of the Matt black wheels.

Clio 182
Looks cracking mate, have to agree woth some of the others that you need to sort the rear bumper lol..
Exhaust sounds awesome tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Looks cracking mate, have to agree woth some of the others that you need to sort the rear bumper lol..
Exhaust sounds awesome tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers mate, wasn't sure when i first got it!! It's really loud and deep at low revs when cold, but once warm it sounds immense:evil:

Renaultsport clio 172 cup
How do you de-silence the stealth as i would prefer mine to sound like that,Have you done any other engine mods?.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Little update.

Only a small mod, fitted my washer covers to complete the front end. Funny how a tiny bit of plastic can make such a big diffrent to it's looks:cool:

newcuppics579.jpg

Exhaust sound even better now it has a few hundred miles on it:evil:

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
PC'd the car today:cool: Not the best pic's as it was getting dark and was running out of time:eek:

you can just see the paintwork looking lazy and swirled
newcuppics587.jpg

Much better:D
newcuppics588.jpg

newcuppics591.jpg