ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Motor in a few weeks :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Yeah mate thats why I opted for the slightly rare Prodrive silver 18s. Mind you, I do think the gold wheels do suit the P1. Many people disagree though and I cant think why.

VaVa

Cool. f**king ugly if you ask me, but understand thats not what theyre about.:cool:

Is it a P1? (excuse my ignorance:oops:)

[Edited by lagerlout1 on 08 June 2005 at 5:12pm]

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Paid just over £16k in the end, although only put deposit down so its £250 worth mine so far :)

ITs full spec is...

P1 no 864
2001 reg
18 inch silver P1 alloys,
Toyo proxy t1 s tyres,
Tinted windows,
Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust
Clear side repeaters and fronts.
Warranty until May 2006
25,000 miles
Full Subaru history
+ Usual titbits.
Should be just under 300bhp 0-60 around 4.6s

[Edited by Scutchio on 6/8/2005 5:37:24 PM]

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 08 June 2005
I think P1s only suit silver wheels but Type Rs, 4 door Turbo copies etc however do suit gold wheels, IMO.You get what I mean?

I do mate yeah, but I do think the P1s look quite nice with the gold wheels too. Sonic blue doesnt look out of place with gold I dont think, whereas some Type Rs, particularly the graphite grey ones, look a bit strange with the gold

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

that is a proper nice scooby, the original and best, have never been keen on face lifted models, mint

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 08 June 2005
Very nice. jus couldnt justify spunking out 16k for it...oouch.

Tell me about it, been in two minds for the last 3 weeks, and even then Im in someone elses mind. I think. Maybe John Malkovich.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

That looks like Rods car, I bought his old back box from him. Id seriously considering running it with NF Octane booster if you want the full experience. I find my car runs even better with a touch of NF in it, PM me for the email address of my supplier.

The first mod you should consider is the brakes(if it hasnt already been done). The standard brakes are truely awful.

LY 200

Gorgeous......Leave it as it is mate, just performance mods if your gonna mod it at all!!!

Worth not havin money in your bank at the end of everymonth if you ask me!!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Cant wait to get it to be honest but will REALLY miss the 182. Look at it every day and realise what a beautiful car it is. In my opinion the 182 in general is the best looking hot hatch around. Wont leave CS though, and still waiting on my membership coming back! Great place to be.

Arctic Blue Clio 182

mmmm. Defo one of the nicest scoobys ever. All the best with it and keep it between the hedges :)

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Sweet!

That is a mean looking car. Few other cars can match the aggressive looks of the P1.

Quote: Originally posted by Tiger on 09 June 2005

the best subaru bar the WR1 by a mile, stunning!

STI5 Type R V-limited is the best i am afriad. P1 is sweet though. WR1 is and overpriced under steering monster.

Spray the alloys black. Worst thing i did was to sell my scoob and buy a tin pot clio.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

People keep saying spray the alloys black. I like them the way they are tbh but could someone please photoshop them to look black? :devilish: Just for research...