ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New motor on the way

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I know they are a bit dated now but after owning one a few years ago i could not resist the fulling values :cool: She is a 2001 M5, 1 owner from new and cost 8.5k. £ for £ a complete bargain. I love the 535D but there is something about the sound of a V8 rear wheel drive beast :approve:

Few s**t pics....

5CABAK7BRCASMCQTPCAEMRZCVCAJFKHBACA.gif

bhjn.gif

gfhgfh.gif

hnhn.gif

hnh.gif

M2 Competition
Ah, i saw someone blatting around in what looked like the same car down this way Saturday.

Chances are, similar plate/ different car, or previous owner.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Loads of folk on CS have bought them...surely just for the Engine?? Coz it's a barge, old and dated!

Tangoed Works
looks like a hunk. as said a sports exhaust on this just transforms the sound it makes. cant beat a v8!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL!!^^^

they don't look that dated imo ;)

but then i am biased having just bought a 2001 e46!!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Loads of folk on CS have bought them...surely just for the Engine?? Coz it's a barge, old and dated!

Well built, amazing interior, sounds & goes great but most importantly...... It's quicker than a Z4M :rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. Won't be much faster surely.

Ok, mine does 16mpg! What on earth does that do to the gallon!! Also dread to think what parts cost to replace!!! Prefer your Diesel bus! ;)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Aye i do agree with you and like i said in the first thread it does look dated now but it's a bargain to serve the winter. As for parts you just need to know where to look and aslong as you get a good one you are laughing.

And yes once rolling it's a fair bit quicker ;)

lol. Won't be much faster surely.

Ok, mine does 16mpg! What on earth does that do to the gallon!! Also dread to think what parts cost to replace!!! Prefer your Diesel bus! ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Aye i do agree with you and like i said in the first thread it does look dated now but it's a bargain to serve the winter. As for parts you just need to know where to look and aslong as you get a good one you are laughing.

And yes once rolling it's a fair bit quicker ;)

PAHHH! Tiny bit if anything!! Watch to the end. Barely catching and wee Z and it hits the limited. But there doing 160!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQdwOryLMuo

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Crappy Z4 driver! Coupe's are faster ;) Nah the M5 is impressive performance wise, Just never liked them; much like the E36...

Hero's car! The noise they make is immense. Probably one of the most complete all round cars you can get for the money

Much prefer these to Evo's!

it pulled as much on me as you're lambo did!!! So that makes your 65k lambo on par with an 8k M5! :rasp:

Now i feel a little better! ;)

LOL! Just shows your little coupe thing isn't up there with the proper cars ;)

Now I feel better. ;)